12.02.2005

free concert tomorrow night in la mesa

Since I know hundreds of people who like good music read my blog on a daily basis I thought I would drop the following plug ...

Saturday at 7 PM Will Edwards and Aaron Bowen will be in concert at Cosmos in downtown La Mesa. Both of these guys are great singer-songwriters and play great acoustic music. Cosmos is a fun and inviting place to grab coffee and hangout.

Will was the first local artist to play at LifePoint and Aaron will be featured in January.

To get to Cosmos, take the Spring Street exit of I-8 and stay to the right. Turn left at La Mesa Boulevard and Cosmos will be on your immediate left.

While we're speaking of great music ... don't forget the "Live at the LifePoint Cafe" on December 18 (7 PM) featuring Will Edwards and Michael Tiernan.

No comments: