1.09.2006

the creative arts at lifepoint

From the very beginning of LifePoint -- back in the days when God was still forming his vision in my heart -- a key part of our environment has been the creative arts. As a young church, we've only just begun to scratch the surface of what is possible. As a new community, we have many great opportunities ahead of us.

Catherine Henry and Eric Piepenbrink have agreed to serve as co-coordinators of our creative arts ministry. As I met with our creative arts team last week, I outlined several of our goals and priorities for 2006. One of those was to have a point person who could serve as a catalyst for our creative efforts. Instead of one, God has blessed us with two gifted people!

Catherine and Eric both have extensive backgrounds in both the arts and business. I believe these experiences will allow them to help expand our creative vision. I'm excited about what lies ahead.

No comments: