4.25.2007

file this one under "oh my"

Saw this on the job section of Craigslist. No commentary needed -- it speaks for itself.

*****

2 Male Models needed for daughters birthday
Reply to:
Date: 2007-04-25, 12:43AM PDT

I am looking for 2 gorgeous guys to carry my daughter on a chair as an entrance to her 13th birthday toga party. You will need to dress in Toga attire, be in great shape (a six pack is required) not be over 21. Once she has made her grand entrance you will fan her with a huge fan and feed her grapes. You will only need to be present for apx 30 mins max! You will be paid $75 for 30 mins. The event will be held on May 12th at 7pm-7:30----this will be a kids event. I just want to totally shock my daughter and give her the time of her life. Please send me 2 RECENT photos and why you would like to have this job, do not forget to include your phone number. College students feel free to apply.

No comments: